What’s newThe Scottish Green Energy Awards 2020 £197k National Lottery boost to help tackle climate change in Fife BEIS request for H2 Production Market Intelligence H100 Fife is SGN’s pioneering plan for a world-first green hydrogen heating network.
Who we are
Green Business Fife (GBF) has been established for ten years and has almost 500 members. We are based mostly based in Fife, but increasingly throughout the east coast of Scotland. We believe that sustainable development will stimulate new business opportunities in the emerging environmental industries sector.
Green Business Fife aims to help members by:
- Promoting awareness of the need to reduce carbon through greater efficiency.
- Providing education, support and advice to achieve those efficiencies.
- Sharing information about new Government policies and legislation, such as the Waste Regulations and Building Regulations Standards.
- Helping organisations to develop their supply chain and support their customers.
- Saving money by reducing energy costs and better resource management.
- Creating a forum to develop green ideas in organisations.
We offer lots of opportunities to get involved – so get in touch here!